Thursday, November 8, 2007

Visiting Wheaton . . .

So I am visiting Wheaton tomorrow. It is my first grad school to visit for ministry and I am really excited. I am worried because it is a really good school and I don't really feel adequate but I am just praying that God can help me to go through with all of this and that he can help me. I am excited about it and I hope everything goes well.

I am staying at the Biggs house tonight and I am gonna hopefully get in the hot tub and get to bed early! Ok talk to you all soon . . . .

pray for me . . . .


and Laura's mom got in a car accident, she is ok but I sure she is shaken up . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you got to go to wheaton college? thats a cool place. the campus is really nice and they have the best college food in america.

-- andy