Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Day, New Stuff . . . lots of new stuff


Hey hey, I am in one of those moods today where I know I have lots of stuff to do, but I am still in a really happy mood. I have been getting to sleep at a normal time lately which has been great for me because I wake up refreshed! I have also been working out again and eating healthy cuz I am on a diet! I know crazy right! But its cuz I might be, well probably am going with my family to the virgin islands this summer! This is where we might stay, www.barakapoint.com, if that doesnt work let me know.

I am really excited cuz I should know about Bethel soon! I really wanna go there! I can't wait to find out! Ok well thats about it . . . .

Jesus, God, the whole shabang! Is AMAZING! Maybe thats why I am so joyful, haha probably!