Tuesday, December 11, 2007

one of those days . . . weeks

"The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy. " - Jim Rohn

This has to be one of the longest most stressful, hardest, just outright crappy weeks I have had in a long time. I have just had so many things happen and I have been trying really hard to push it all aside and to push it all away, but it just keeps building, it just keeps coming. I saw this quote and it made me think. Maybe I am not just pushing it away but building up walls around it and i am using all that is outside those walls to go on with another day, but i can't keep filling up myself until I break down those walls where i am frustrated and sad . . . i dont know if any of this is making sense but I am just being real and honest . . .


this week sucks . . . its hard . . . i cant do it . . . .


its God's . . . .

i'm done . . . .

2 comments:

Laura Ann said...

i love you.

Anonymous said...

Nope, you can't. God can....and He has given you a whole lot of people to be His hands and feet. What can we do to help???

Amy